Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking Interview Questions

Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking

Describe a time when you developed an innovative approach or solution, which resulted in the implementation of a new idea.

Describe a time when you developed a creative solution to a problem or designed an enhancement to a plan.

Give me an example of a time when you identified a key strategy for a brand that had positive business results.

Tell me specifically what experience you have had in defining strategies in positioning and new product launches.

Give me an example of a time when you believe that you demonstrated “out-of-the-box” thinking.

Talk to me about the current strategy on one of the brands that you’re working on.

Tell me about one of the recent challenges you’ve faced strategically in your current job.

Give me an example of how you were able to take marketing [or other field] principles you studied and transfer them to your job.

Give me an example of a time when you were able to look at a challenge with a new perspective, resulting in an innovative solution, strategy, or approach.

Tell me of a time when you designed an innovative approach that had a dramatic and positive impact.

Describe a time when you successfully implemented an idea that led to better results.

Give me an example of an accomplishment, idea, or strategy that illustrates that you are not governed by traditional rules or ways of thinking.

Describe a situation that demonstrates your ability to apply creativity and innovation to solving a problem.

0 Comments:

 

Make Money Online