Planning and Organization Interview Questions

Planning and Organization

Describe a project that you worked on. Talk to me about how you managed the project to assure that all deadlines were met.

Talk me through a project you’ve done, either on the job or as part of a course requirement.

Describe a time when you had to juggle several projects at the same time.

Tell me about how you typically schedule your day. To what extent do you use some kind of time management system and to what extent do you simply wait to see what turns up?

Describe a time when you had to adjust your plans due to changing circumstances. Tell me about a situation in which you were responsible for formulating plans for a large project.

There are times on the job when you have to develop a plan and stick to it, despite the obstacles. Can you tell me about a time when that was true to you?

Seeing a new way of doing the job can many times lead to greater productivity. Give me an example of when you were able to see and implement a new way of getting the job done.

Tell me of a time when you had an aspect of a job that was particularly uninteresting. How did you deal with it?

Tell me about your procedure for keeping track of matters requiring your attention.

Have you worked in a situation in which there were constant surprises or unanticipated events? How did you manage responsibilities?

Describe a time when your supervisor placed excessive demands on you and how you handled it.

Tell me about a suggestion you made on the job to improve the way things worked. What was the result?

Describe a project that you were responsible for that required a high amount of energy over a long period of time.

0 Comments:

 

Make Money Online